Our Company Values
CIMC Intermodal Equipment wishes to express support for our customers, their families, and communities impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
We know you will come back stronger than ever. This morning, CIMC Intermodal Equipment Executives met to discuss how our team can help with immediate needs on the ground. The American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) and FEMA briefing shared:
- The most urgent task is for cash donations.
- A list of current requests for logistics and transportation asset support.
- There’s a great need of high water trucks and drivers to transport supplies, as well as space for people and supplies.
- Information on supply chain restoration is critical to emergency management decision-making processes. Help expedite recovery activities by sharing the details of your facility operations. Click here. This information will not be shared except in aggregate.
- Current status of road conditions in the affected areas.