ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming sales calls via telephone, written inquiries and facsimile requests
- Promote and effectively sell company products and supplies using established company sales techniques
- Clarify and fulfill customer request/needs by presenting various selections of products and services providing pricing information as requested
- Understand and respond to customer delivery needs by interfacing with internal personnel
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers
- Relate new product ideas and product extensions to management for evaluation
- Emphasize saleable services of products to include quality and ability to meet customer specifications
- Process all paperwork for orders to include sales contracts, print and related documentation
- Resolve customer concerns in an expeditious and tactful manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School graduate required. Prior sales experience helpful. Requires computer skills, proficiency using office software applications – word processing, spreadsheet, and email.
Must be capable of lifting 15 pounds to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment has the typical office characteristics essential to perform the required functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work area is usually quiet.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.